Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Healing the Body With Confession 4



When I declared not my sin, my body wasted away
    through my groaning all day long.


The description of what can happen when we try to cover it up is close to that which Therapists see treat.

Groaning sounds like depression and wailing about inner pain. It is a guilty conscience begging to come up and be confessed and healed. Sin in the dark multiplies inner pain like a flu virus. Only walking in the light of open confession and forgiveness can bring an end to the pain. 

For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me;
    my strength was dried up as by the heat of summer

Here David reveals that he knows it is God that has him under conviction. His conscience is constantly at war with his soul because God's convicting hand was upon him.

David was weak and could barely move because the guilt and shame brought him low in remorse and self pity. 

Read these eBooks to discover how to be healed. The Healing Release of the Holy Spirit and Breaking Free.

Gary Sweeten

Follow us

No comments: