Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Giant in the World of Christian Life Passed Away



There are not many people that leave an indelible mark on our lives. Those who do linger in our memories for a long time in appreciation.

I Have met and worked with many people, both male and females, in the Christian world who are or were wonderful people and find Christians. I have met quite a few that preached and taught about the power of God and wanted to move in it but just did not have it.

 I have met a few who had such gifts that I still stand in awe of how God anointed them. Delores Winder was one such person. She had such awesome supernatural gifts that more mortal Christians such as myself were extremely happy to be with her yet we had fear that she would "read our hearts and see just how poorly we had developed spiritually".

I have been with her at healing services where she spoke for 45 minutes and then prayed for long lines of people for hours, wearing out the rest of us while she kept looking for more people who needed the touch of God.

I am thankful to have had the privilege of knowing her and watching God use her fearless faith.

Blessings and peace. God is alive.


No comments: