Friday, September 14, 2012

I Am Preaching Sunday




I am speaking Sunday morning at The Dwelling Place Church on Remington Road in Loveland, Ohio. The service begins with sweetly intense worship and praise. Then I will share some insights from one of my books, "Breaking Free" that focus on the care and cure of souls.

Come and hear how the Holy Spirit directed me to completely change my message just before speaking at a revival in southwest Norway. As we prayed and prepared for the service I heard the still small voice of the Holy Spirit say, "Change your topic." I protested to the Lord that I had put a lot of time and effort into my talk and that I was not prepared to share on another topic.

I heard the Spirit say, "Speak about healing inner wounds of rejection and trauma".

That did it. I had been working on a new way to teach about wounded souls and how to visualize them and heal them but I needed some additional time to get my thoughts down on paper. The rest of the worship team went out to start the service and I stayed behind to collect my thoughts and do some additional praying. It was exciting, challenging and fun!

On Sunday morning I will tell the rest of the story. Let me end by saying that before the night was over I learned from two widow women in their Eighties why God had directed me to speak on that new topic!

If you are interested in inner healing, come this Sunday or get my books.

Gary Sweeten
Go to sweetenlife.com for books and videos and free stuff.



No comments: