Sunday, November 6, 2016

A Terrific Sermon Series

                       My Tools or the Tools of Christ?

My wife and I love the services at Southbrook Christian Church. The music is contemporary and infused with the Holy Spirit. It touches me every time I am there and I am an old, wizened Believer with worship experiences on several continents.

The key speaker is Charlie McMahan whose stories and gracious approach is liberating to people of every era and age. The sermon series is on grace versus self sacrifice. Today, November 6, was a great start. If you need grace or sick and tired of inserting your own sacrifices for the work of Christ, watch or listen.

My stuff is not chicken liver so go ahead and spend a couple of bucks to get rid of your stinking works sacrifice. Here it is!


No comments: