Sunday, July 3, 2016

How to Be Me in My Family Tree!



Do you have "Role Reversal Issues"?

This summer, I get to do something I love a lot. Teach. I love to see people learn and grow. In fact, more healing and growth can occur in a learning environment than in individual care and counsel.

YEP, we plan on doing Emotional Healing of generations in our class starting July 11 for five weeks. Many lives have already been brought to fullness in these experiences and more will happen at the VINE.

I call it Doing a Practical Application with Genealogy. We will also apply to blended families, special needs' families, divorce, adoption, abandonment, etc.

Here is a link to the Vineyard web.

I wanted to be sure to thank you for the most recent parent night! I came home and spent about 2 hours talking to my mother about family issues. The most important part... I now have a new way of looking at why she does the things she does. 

I am more understanding and have a new way of looking at some of our family issues. I thought I knew all there was to know. I was wrong. It seemed to help her too!

You have given me a gift that can never be undone! 

blessing!!! M_________





No comments: