Sunday, July 19, 2015

What Is The Lord's Prayer? Day 2




Week 1 The Lord's Prayer--Day 2. Personal Application. On the left side of the sheet is the model prayer. On the right side are ideas about how each line applies to life.

Read the applications and think about them for yourself.
Write your responses
Do you agree with my notes?
What would you add or take away?
What can you apply?


The Model Prayer:                                       Personal Application

Our Father                                                       (My Father)

Who art in Heaven                                         (My eternal home)

Hallowed be thy Name                                   (My Worship)

Thy Kingdom come,                                       (My need is your kingdom within)

Thy will be done                                             (My desire)

On earth, as it is in Heaven                            (My home needs your heart)

Give us this day, our daily bread,                   (My total dependence)

And forgive us our debts                                (My guilt is always before me)

As we forgive our debtors.                             (My grace and mercy demanded)

And lead us not into temptation                     (My protection)

But deliver us from evil                                 (My enemy)

For thine is the Kingdom,                               (My King)

And the power and the glory,                                     (My power source)

Forever                                                            (My only hope)




No comments: