Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sex and the End of the World



My friend Charlie McMahan, the Chief Catalyzer at Southbrook Christian Church in Dayton is doing a fantastic job of teaching/preaching about sex and the Bible. It will expand your horizons if you can take it! It is NUCLEAR!!

The talk he gave the past three weeks, including today, are perhaps the best I have ever heard on the topic of sex, relationships, fallen nature and marriage. I urge you to watch all three but the message of today is not up yet. (News Alert: It is up and running.Do not miss it.)

There is enough to shock and maybe offend typical believers so be careful lest your assumptions get shaken.  This is not your high school parent volunteer who is embarrassed about his own sexual exploits.

Get ready by ordering my book, Breaking Free because you are going to need healing after you watch these great sermons. By the way, Charlie and I finish up next week with a dialogue discussion on healing and growth.  I wonder what I can say?

With broken hearts, broken families and broken bodies all around us it is a series of great importance to healing and Christian growth. 


No comments: