Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Christian Witness that Impacts the World




There has been a lot of recent conflict about how to witness to people outside the Family of God. I have nothing to say about the particulars of that debate. Discussing it is a Lose/Lose situation. I do have a point of view about the best way to communicate about God.  Read on to see what it is. 

Read my post that contains a Christmas Blessing and pass it on while humming this camp song.

It only takes a spark
To get a fire going
And soon all those around
Are warming to its glowing

Chorus:
That's how it is with God's love, once you've experienced it,
 it's fresh like spring, you want to sing, you want to pass it on.

Verse 2
What a wondrous time is Spring
When all the trees are budding.
The birds begin to sing,
the flowers start their blooming.

Chorus:

Verse 3
I wish for you my friend
this happiness that I've found
You can depend on him
It matters not where your bound.

Last chorus:
I'll shout it from the mountain tops
I want the world to know
The Lord of Life has come to me
I want to pass it on.


By Kurt Kaiser

Go here to watch Evie sing it at a Billy Graham event.

Go to our web page and watch the Vimeo recording Charlie McMahan and I did on blessing people with our speech. It is called Building Others Up. 

No comments: