Monday, December 14, 2015

Swim in the Living Waters



Away in a manger, no place for a bed. the little Lord Jesus lay down His sweet head.

His birth leads us to our new birth. I have been twice born and I am very happy about it.

Nothing has impacted me like the new birth.

Any changes that do not include a new birth are wrapping up a broken leg without setting it first. Scripture says "We were dead IN sin" but because of our new birth we are "Dead TO sin and alive IN Christ". 

Behavioral change comes from inner change.  Out of the heart of a born-again Christian comes living water.

From my works of the flesh will come only brackish water, a mixture of salty water, me, and Jesus, fresh water.

Which do you want to swim in?

Donate to our ministry here so we can spread the good news and invite others to drink of the living waters.




No comments: