Thursday, July 10, 2014

Families with Members who face Disabilities Need Your Vote



I have mentioned before that I lived near two relatives with severe disabilities. My Dad's brother was brain damaged and my Mom's father was severely depressed and bed fast.

My Grand Mothers were extremely busy taking care of a son and a husband. In fact. one of them developed ulcers and the other died very young. Stress takes a tremendous toll on every member of the family.

It is no wonder I became a Minister and a Counselor. That was my main role as a child and teenager. I tried to make the family feel better.

For several years we have worked hard to develop tools and processes to reduce family stresses, increase efficiency and decrease expenses. Thank God, with the assistance of gifted people like Jim Donovan and Andrea Bowsher we have accomplished great things and are ready to launch the tools.

In fact, we heard this week that two counties are ready to implement the use of the Family Resource Builder wit their staff and client families.

Now you can assist us greatly. Go to Cincinnati Innovates and vote for our entry, Patient Home Advantage with the Family Resource Builder. We have made great progress but another 100 votes could win $2,000.00 !!!


No comments: