Thursday, January 17, 2013

Generational Healing This Weekend





I am privileged to do another "Dialogue Sermon Series" with Charlie McMahan, Lead Minister at Southbrook Christian Church in Miamisburg. Our topic is Regenerate and the focus is on building a healthy family system from generation to generation.

Charlie and I are friends and we have traveled the road of family Regeneration together for some time. Now we are sharing our insights with the congregation and others for the month of January. You can catch it live this weekend or go to the Southbrook web and watch it on video. They also have some additional resources on using Genograms in your own life.

You can also get my big book on healing the family tree, called, How to be Me in My Family Tree, at the Sweeten Life web.

I have been studying my family tree for almost 30 years and I am still learning about myself. Until you see the dynamics and patterns of three to four generations on your Genogram you cannot understand where you came from and who you are. Nor will you fully understand your current family and how to leave a great legacy.

Blessings,

Gary Sweeten

Third pregnancy, second living child, family role as a Prodigal until sickness made me a hero to seven years then back to Prodigal. Left my blue collar family tree to get an education that has been denied by family of origin.

Still learning about Me in My Family Tree.  What about you?






No comments: