Friday, October 24, 2014

Why The Apple Watch is A Bad Idea



People are agog over the Apple Watch. Of course,many people are agog over anything from Apple. Why else would they pay so much to get an Apple product?

I would like to have a Porche. It would be a great status symbol to have a car worth $120,000. It would run 120 MPH and sound like a jet taking off. But it is useless to me other than giving me pride and causing my neighbors to be covetous.

Where in Mason, Ohio can I drive 120 MPH?

Do I need a status symbol to feel good about myself?

Do I want to make my neighbors sin by coveting?

Can I spend $120,000 better someplace else?

It would be useless in daily life.

What about the Apple Watch? It is supposedly a digital health factory. Will it save my life? Will it make me healthy? Will it draw new business to me? Will it cause my hair to turn back brown and lose this gray stuff?

Nope! I am afraid not.

It is likely to be useless as a source of health. It is another opportunity to waste money trying to get healthy quickly and glamorously. It will likely end up in the basement with my treadmill and weights.

But hey, it is a great status symbol to match my Porche.

See our web for more information on health practices. 

No comments: