Friday, October 31, 2014

Canadian Christians Reading This?



This letter came to me earlier today. If you are in Canada and can sponsor a man, let him know.

Dear Sisters and Brothers,


We have several Arab families in our congregation, and we have been attempting to help a Christian man from Syria and his family come to the United States for almost a year.  He is a farmer and was shot on his own farm last year.  In the process I have discovered from my U.S. Senator's people (who attempted to help over a period of a couple of months) that the United States is completely shut off for legal immigrants from Syria.  However, Canada is open.

If you are a Canadian and are willing to consider helping sponsor this family, please e-mail me, and I will send you the details.  Money is not a problem, only sponsorship.

Cordially in Christ,
Bob

Robert Benn Vincent, Sr.

Grace Presbyterian Church 
4900 Jackson Street
Alexandria, LA 71303-2509

No comments: