Thursday, August 7, 2014

Feeling Thankful for America



There are many ways to be thankful for America. Serving in the military is one way and serving others professionally is another. Doctors, nurses, teachers, and others in the service professions all serve. It is a mission and calling.

Another way is to show our appreciation symbolically. Take a look at this symbol and see if your pride swells.

When I chat with my friends in Russia or read about the Middle East I am so happy to be blessed by being born and reared in America. I don't blame illegal immigrants for coming here. I know why they do.

I wish we could take all 6 Billion poor people in and feed them. But, i fear that would kill America. America is generous, kind and caring. I wish all nations were as well.

What makes you proud to salute the flag?

No comments: