Monday, May 19, 2014

Confused Liberal College Student Demand Sensitivity


                               Heretics Must Be Punished!!

"Students have demanded trigger warnings at Oberlin College, Rutgers University, the University of Michigan and George Washington University as well as UCSB. The Times reproduces an excerpt from an Oberlin "draft guide," which reads

"Triggers are not only relevant to sexual misconduct, but also to anything that might cause trauma. Be aware of racism, classism, sexism, heterosexism, cissexism, ableism, and other Issues of privilege and oppression. Realize that all forms of violence are traumatic, and that your students have lives before and outside your classroom, experiences you may not expect or understand."

("Cissexism" refers to prejudice in favor of men and women who identify themselves, respectively, as men and women.)" (This the very first time I ever heard this term. I confess I am guilty of calling myself a man and my wife, mother, daughter, etc women. I am a serial cissesist. Is there any hope for me?) 

The penalty for violating these rules but I know that Stalin insisted on sending people to do hard work in labor camps where they could be 're-educated". Currently, several NFL players have been sent for re-education, an owner of a NBA franchise fined and sent to re-education camp.

I understand that in such camps we can achieve two goals: 1. Cease speaking in ways that might wound the persons who are confused about whether to sit or stand when doing # 1.) 2. Lose weight because the food allotment is very restricted. 


No comments: