Sunday, January 19, 2014

Does Being A Christian Bring More or Less Health?



We are pretty sure that smoking cigarettes is bad for our health. We are also pretty sure that walking, jogging and swimming are positive for better health and wellness but sitting on the couch is bad.

What about being a Christian? When God got through with Moses he came down from the mountain with good news. He said, "Listen up, you all! We have been living among pagans with the worst health practices known to humanity. Now that I dragged you out of Egypt I am going to give you some additional good news. If you do what I say, you can prevent the terrible diseases your old slave owners had."

Can any of my readers tell me how God managed to heal all those rebellious Hebrews?  Did God indeed bring them health, wealth and wisdom?

Was that also on of God's goals when He set up the churches? Does God promise better health for Christians? If so, how?

Get my book, Healing Souls, Touching Hearts to learn more.

No comments: