Sunday, May 22, 2011

When Prophesy Fails


Is there anyone on the planet that has not heard about the gentleman in California, where else, who figured out for the second time, exactly when Jesus was going to return. It was yesterday. Two strikes and he is...

Not so fast! This has happened before and I can assure you it has always failed. How do I know? We are all still here on planet earth.

When anyone says he knows the time that Jesus will appear we know he is wrong. Why? Because Jesus said, "Nobody knows the time when I cam coming back."

I am not surprised but I am disappointed that the hysterical, nutty and freaky Christians get all the publicity. And, they get a lot of followers. I suppose it shows the grace and mercy of God but still I find it a bit embarrassing and frustrating.

I know so many mature, caring, sound, balanced Christians who are serving others faithfully in the Name of Jesus. they get little PR and few dedicated followers. Oh well, Jesus is watching and that is enough.

I am thrilled that the two latest sexual predators were not known as Christians. At least they are openly liberals who love to take advantage of women while pretending to protect them. Unfortunately, Maria Shriver is one more in a long line of Kennedy women that has suffered from the behavior of a male sexual predator. I will pray for that curse to be lifted from those women so their children can be free from future misconduct.

No comments: