Saturday, March 10, 2012

Discipleship Fallen Nature

Several people have asked me recently about my connection with Crossroads Community Church InCincinnati. The reason they are asking is due to a series of sermons at Crossroads that focus on Identity in Christ. Since that is a topic I have taught on and written about, they want to know if the leaders at Crossroads have read my materials or attended my training.
My answer i, "I have not been in touch with Crossroads but I know several of the Pastors there have read and or attended the Listening, Rational Christian Thinking or Breaking Free training from College Hill or EMI.


I have rewritten some of my materials and posted them on www.sweetenlife.com one book is brand new, Healing Release of the Holy Spirit. I updated renewing the mind and call it, Power Christian Thinking.

If you want to really understand how to leave guilt and shame behind and grow out of depression, get those books.

No comments: