Friday, September 2, 2011

Prayer and Meditation are Selfish


The last few months I have been speaking and writing as well as coaching people how to enter into deeper life of prayer and intimacy with God. It has been a wonderful journey for me. Thankfully, it is also a journey in which I have been learning and changing a lot.

I did not want to preach about prayer and not be practicing some prayer myself. I wanted to increase my intimacy with God too. Why? because I am selfish. Increased intimacy with God is good for me.
  • It is good for my brain and I need help for my brain.
  • It is good for my body and I need help for my body.
  • It is good for my heart and I need help for my heart.
  • It is good for my health and I need help for my health.
  • It is good for my emotions and I need help for my emotions.
  • It is good for my relationships and I need help for my relationships.
  • It is good for my spiritual life and I need help for my spiritual life.
My book Healing Souls, Touching Hearts by going to my web.

No comments: