Thursday, March 13, 2014

One Man's Junk is Another Man's Treasure


 James 5:13 Is any among you afflicted? Let him pray.

When it comes to Adversity, our Perceptions are unique! My reality is never your reality.

After listening to thousands of people who were suffering from pain, misery and disappointments I have strong opinions about the different ways people see the world. Since the way I see Adverse Events in my life it might be helpful to identify some of those ways that events bug me and might even spin down into Pessimism.

I. People who tend to bug me and or drive me into distraction?
a. My kids
b. My in-laws
c. My boss
d. 

II. Events in my life that bug and bother me?
a. People being late
b. Messy people and places
c.   Rejection

III.  Events and or people in public that bug me?
a. Politicians
b. Government bureaucracy
c. My sports teams
d.
IV. Ruminations and thoughts that I can't seem to stop?
a. My looks
b. My failures
c. Past events
d.

Are there more?

Tune in on the next post and see what is in store for you. If you think you are ready, order our PDF book Power Christian Thinking and print it out to see how to defeat Adversity.

No comments: