Wednesday, July 27, 2016

How to Deal with Adversity



In this world you will have tribulation!

How true. If that is true, I need to ask myself a question: How will I respond? One expert in human relations said we need to "Turn the other cheek" when slapped on the side of the face by a bully.

What??? Is that really possible?

Not unless I change. Right now I would need to change. A lot! Right now I would react with anger and vengeance. I know that because I have Reacted like that before.

What needs to change in me to change my Reaction? My anger, my resentment, my fears, my prejudices, my strong desire to hit back physically.

OK, how?

Know WHO God is---

And

Know who God has made us

And

Know who we are in God's Family


See my web page and download the book Power Christian Thinking to learn how to confidently face adversity.




No comments: