Sunday, December 14, 2014

Conflict and Communication With Whom are we Reactive?





Some Sources of Barriers in Harmony from My Life

People are marching, people on TV, radio and Facebook are upset and calling others bad names, 

One of my friends recently wrote a moving article about being taught to be a racist about people with an African heritage. I was not taught those things about race but I did learn to dislike and fear many other groups of people.  I have listed the various people groups who were prominent in my thinking as a child.  I list some of the categories of major differences with the ways Jesus includes. 

                                  Peace-Anger-Judge as Raca-Reject as a Fool


Category
Peaceful Presence
Anger Discomfort
Judge as Raca Stupid
Contempt of Fool
Africans




Wealthy




Business People




Non-Union




Educated




Catholics




Jews




Japanese




Germans




Drinkers




Pentecostals




Presbyterians




Stupid People




Recreational Sports




Hispanics




Police




Military




Democrats




Republicans




Muslims





No comments: