Monday, July 1, 2013

The Most Influential Christian Leader in History?




Allow me to challenge you to think hard. People interested in the Bible and Christian history will likely find this a fascinating query.

I developed a strategy of asking his question whenever I was teaching a group of Pastors and or Seminary Students. I started doing this because I saw so many Pastors and churches that were confused about their mission of leading Christians and Christian organizations. Just read most of the books today.

One of the things I am learning from successful leaders and successful businesses is a clarity of Mission, Vision and Values. Such clarity often comes from studying what is called "Best Practices". In Counseling we call it: "That which works".

We have a saying we often use:

If it works-Do more of it.

If it does not work-Stop it.

If it ain't broke-Don't fix it.

I ask the question about who has been the most influential Christian in history because I assume that leaders want to be influential and would be willing to learn from a Christian leader that was wildly successful.

Rules of the Game:

1. The person can be male/female/young or old
2. It can be a person in the New Testament or after
3. It can be a famous or unknown person
4. You may vote as many times as you want
5. You can cheat by looking at the answers of others

Those who answer correctly will get a coupon to receive a free eBook from our book store.


No comments: