Sunday, November 20, 2016

My Anniversary withThanksgiving



It was a cold night in 1961 That Karen Judy Mayer walked down the aisle of the Pinckneyville Baptist Church to agree before God and an assembled group of family, friends, and my elementary school students to be my wife. I had no idea how blessed I was at that night 55 years ago.



Today I can sing Amazing Grace, the most recorded song in Christian history in full agreement: Through many dangers toils and snares we have already come. Tis grace has brought us safe thus far and grace will take us home. 



Because of grace God has been with us from the beginning and shall be until the end. Rich and poor, sick and well, rough spots and smooth, we have had His presence.



On the 55th anniversary of our wedding we give thanks to God, our family and Christian friends. It has been a great trip for which we are grateful.



No comments: