Sunday, October 6, 2013

Family Dysfunctions and Family Secrets





Family Secrets are more harmful than telling the awful truth. Revealing secrets can cause some sudden anxiety and fear but it is over with. But Family Secrets keep people in bondage forever. Doing  Genogram can be very liberating to all concerned.The little poem below says it all for the modern family! Have fun.

Family Systems Secrets


 Susie Lee done fell in love; She planned to marry Joe.
She was so happy 'bout it all She told her Pappy so.



Pappy told her, "Susie gal, I hate to say, You'll have to find another.

I'd just as soon ya' Ma don't know, But Joe is yore half brother."



So Susie put aside her Joe And planned to marry Will.

But after telling Pappy this, He said, "There's trouble still...



You can't marry Will, my gal., And please don't tell your Mother,

But Will and Joe and several mo' I know is yo' half brother."



But Mama knew and said, "My child, Just do what makes ya' happy.

Marry Will or marry Joe, either one cause You ain't no kin to Pappy.

My book, How to be me in my Family Tree shows where your family skeletons are dancing. You will learn how to draw a Family Map that reveals history.



 

No comments: