Monday, May 31, 2010

Ancient Idols found in Israel


If you want to grow spiritually, you need to be involved with God. If you want to regress spiritually, get involved with false gods: IDOLS.

It is possible to make almost anything a false god. Money, sex, drugs, cars, church, etc. But that is not what I am focusing on here. I mean the idols that are built by human hands and are erected to entice people to worship them.

God gave us The Ten Commandments. One of the most important is the Command, "You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or i the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the guilt of the fathers on the third and fourth generations of those who hate me but showing loving kindness on those who love me to thousands of generations of those who love me and keep my commandments." DT 5:7-89-10.

If you want to live a long and healthy life, choose to love and serve and worship the one true God of the universe. Choose life!

If you want you and your ancestors to live in sickness, pain and destruction then you can accomplish it by king and worshiping idols.

No comments: